Hello there! Shelbs here sharing some of my favorite easy trending pieces for Spring 2021.
If you’re looking for how to update your closet this spring for more of that everyday style we’ve all been living in – here are some of my favorite trends to throw in your backpack before a mini road trip!!
While I love investing in quality pieces – some of these are pieces that don’t cost much but will take you through a date night, to touring museums, to comfy in the car driving outfits.
- Midi Tank Dress in ‘Praline’ – Perfect for date night, long car rides, and layering under a denim jacket to explore a new city all day.
- J.Crew Cashmere Cardigan in ‘Natural’ – Perfect for throwing on with denim shorts on the chillier days.
- Old Navy Layering Cami – These are $6, so soft, and come in so many awesome neutral colors! I have 4 of them to mix and match. (My favorite colors are: Cocoa Mocha, Maplewood, Barely Pink, and Dark Walnut)
- Gigi Pip Zephyr Rancher Hat – This one will work so beautifully with so many outfits!
- Old Navy Fit and Flare Jersey Dress – The perfect little black dress that doubles as a coverup – save space in your backpack.
- J. Crew Factory Canvas Road Trip Sneakers – Love these as cute every day walk-around shoes. Only $40!!
- Levi’s Women’s Original Trucker Jacket – The perfect light wash to throw over the black or camel dress I listed!
- Raw Hem Crop Straight Leg Jeans – These look on everyone! (Tuck in one of those neutral Old Navy camis for a perfectly chic and easy look!)
- 501® Levi’s Original Women’s Shorts – I have these and they’re the most comfortable shorts I’ve ever owned!
- Gold Paperclip Chain Choker – This is an inexpensive version of this year’s trendy necklace! Everyone is wearing the paperclip necklace alone or with another necklace. If you’re not into the paperclip style – I also love this herringbone gold necklace that’s coming back around!
- Wine Red Workout Leggings – Loving these brick red leggings – would look so good with any of the neutral tones that are really popular right now. Only $26 and totally squat proof!