If you’re following a low-carb diet plan (or KETO), these are the easiest and cleanest ways to get a flavorful dipper with a little crunch. There is only so much celery we can eat ya know?!
We happened upon this recipe by accident and we’re never buying ‘Keto crackers’ from the grocery store again. This is a much cheaper and healthier alternative! If you’re trying to save money for travel or cracking down on a PCOS-friendly diet – you know that making everything yourself is much easier.
Only 5 Net Carbs per serving!!!
- 2.5 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Room Temperature Water
- 1 1/2 TBSP Rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Combine almond flour, rosemary, and salt in a medium-sized mixing bowl. mix well.
- Add in 1/2 cup of water and create a batter with a spatula. (It should almost look like pastry dough - not typical bread dough.)
- Take the entire dough ball, and spread evenly as possible on the silicone baking mat.
- Place the second silicone baking mat on top of the spread-out dough and use the roller to create a layer about 1/5 inch thick. (Basically a little thicker than a quarter.)
- Remove the top layer silicone baking mat.
- Gently slice your dough (do not cut silicone baking mat underneath) to desired cracker size before baking. (We usually cut about 20 pieces per batch).
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove and pieces from the sides that are browning faster, and continue to back until all are a nice golden brown.
We'd also advise that you not use a whisk. A spatula is better for this kind of dough - the consistency will be too thick for a whisk!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 389mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 6gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g
Nutrition Information provided is an estimation.
If you’re not a fan of Rosemary + Seasalt, consider these flavor variations!
- Cheddar and Chive – Mix into the batter
- Seasalt – Sprinkle on top of the flattened batter instead of mixing it in.
- White Cheddar and Jalepeno – for a spicier flair!
How To Store Your Keto Crackers
Because these are almond flour and water only for the base – we store them in a resealable silicone bag. If you’re not adding cheese, chives, or jalapenos to the batter for a different flavor profile, you can store them in the pantry. If you’re going to be adding anything else other than dried herbs, salt, and almond flour – we highly recommend putting them in the fridge for maximum freshness!
Make sure to snag all of your road trip basics (below) and have fun jamming to a new playlist!
Until next time friends,